Monday, January 17, 2011

A Decade to Celebrate

We went to Vegas for a couple of days for our Anniversary. We saw the Cirque Du Soleil show, "Mystere" and indeed it was! But, we were part of the act at the beginning and that was really fun. We just went along with whatever the actor did. He gave us someone's popcorn and sat us in front row seats, kicking out the person that was sitting there. He asked me to give him a kiss on the cheek and then when I did, he hurried and turned his face, which made me catch him on the lips. YUK! It was really fun and something unique for our special day.

We also saw Gordie Brown, an entertainer that I thought was fantastic.

We ate at a restaurant for breakfast called the Grand Lux Cafe at the Venetian and fell in LOVE with their red velvet pancakes. WOW! (I say get them WITHOUT chocolate chips, but Bill says WITH. You decide.)

We went shopping and to art exhibits. It was a fun get away!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Congrats on your decade! I'm glad you got to get away on your own. I'll need to try that some day :)