Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A little about Max

So while I am at it, (blogging that is) we were awake earlier than I would like to be--6:30 am for the record--and I was snuggling the kids in my bed. (Bill already left for an early appointment.) We were just talking and watching cartoons. I asked Max, "So, do you like *Amy?"
Max shook his head with an emphatic, no.
"You don't like her? Why not?"
"She calls me 'cute'. Babies are 'cute'. Girls are 'pretty'. And guys are 'cool'. I'm cool."
So what ever you do, if you want Max to like you, please call him cool, even though he is terribly CUTE!
(*Names are changed to protect the innocent.)

2 comments:

Alisa said...

Well, Max seems to have it figured out, he is one COOOL kid.

Jen said...

I found your blog!! Your boys are HILARIOUS! What a cute story. Tell Jack he is one brave kid. I hope his colorful scratches from "Wolf" have healed OK!